Happy International Translation Day! On this day, I would like to wish my fellow translators and interpreters:
- Higher rates
- Better clients
- A more prosperous career
- A good night’s sleep!
- A well-deserved vacation
- Deadlines that are easier to meet
- Well-written source texts
- To be paid on time
- To be able to say “no” without ever feeling bad about it!
- To be thanked for your hard work
- Enough coffee for you to produce one hell of a translation!
- A neat, clutter-free and impeccably organized desk (freelancers will relate)
- Completely work-free holidays
- Fairly paid last-minute jobs
- A better memory (can I get an Amen from interpreters?)
- Doctors’ reports that are well handwritten
- Last but definitely not least, to learn and master as many languages as your heart pleases!