The Best Inspiring Quotes of 2020
Whenever you want to make changes or improvements to your life, it’s always better to have inspiration. This will motivate you, drive you, and keep you focused as you take the necessary steps to make things better. One amazing source of inspiration you can draw from is quotes from people who know exactly what to say.
Quotes for Goal Setting
Goal setting is an important part of life and if you feel stuck, you can find inspiration from the right quotes. These quotes usually come in text format but there are others that come in images.
When you find these images that contain unbelievable inspiring quotes that are very close to your feelings, you can copy text from image and use the quotes to motivate you when setting goals. Here are some great examples of quotes for goal setting:
- “You can develop any habit or thought or behavior that you consider desirable or necessary.” – Brian Tracy
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.” – Brian Tracy
Quotes to Motivate You
Motivation is a very important part of life as it will drive you to keep going no matter what comes your way. Whether you want to achieve your goals, learn something new or do something that you have been hastily putting off for so long now, motivation will help. Here are some great examples of quotes to motivate you:
- “You are not in the universe, you are the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “A nation grows great when a man plants a tree: the shade of which he will never enjoy.” – Greek Proverb
- “You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.” – Max Ehrmann
- “The sooner you step away from your comfort zone, the sooner you’ll realize that it wasn’t really all that comfortable.” – Eddie Harris
- “Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” – Neil Gaiman
Quotes for Work
Have you ever felt down while at work that you couldn’t focus on what you needed to do? We have all been there. We have all tried feeling so uninspired for various reasons. When you get stuck in this kind of situation, you can bring back your vigor by reading the right quotes. Here are some great examples of quotes for work:
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.” – Helen Keller
- “Nothing succeeds like success. Get a little success, and then just get a little more.” – Maya Angelou
- “The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Quotes for Appreciation
Inspiration can also come to you when you learn how to appreciate life and those around you. By doing some self-reflection, you can help yourself feel more positive about the world. Here are some great examples of quotes for appreciation:
- “In the New Year, never forget to thank your past years because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can install in us.” – Hal Borland
The quotes listed here are some of the most inspirational ones in 2020. In this day and age, especially what we are dealing with, we could all use some inspiration in our lives. Print out your favorite quote and display it somewhere in your home and office to remind you of your goals of changing your life for the better.
James Dorian is a technical copywriter. He is a tech geek who knows a lot about modern apps that will make your work more productive. James reads tons of online blogs on technology, business, and ways to become a real pro in our modern world of innovations.