Kickstart Your Own Food TikTok With These Recipes
TikTok is a place where anyone can become successful and thrive – and if you have been looking for a new direction in your life, creating some content for a channel such as TikTok can be a lucrative idea and one that will provide you with success for years to come.
If you have a real sense of entrepreneurial spirit like Dee Agarwal – you might want to take your chance this fall to make Tik Tok a part of your career. If you love to cook, food Tik Tok is a popular place and we have some great recipes for you today to kickstart your new career.
Lasagna is a classic pasta dish that everyone should know how to make. Our version uses a rich ragu and makes the most of every ingredient to provide the best flavour.
- 500g lean ground beef
- Lasagna sheets
- White onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stick
- 2 cloves garlic
- Bunch of basil, thyme, and rosemary
- 150ml red wine
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 Parmesan rind
- 100g Parmesan
- 150g mozzarella
- 50g cheddar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 pint milk
- Heat up a pan with oil.
- Roughly chop white onion, garlic, carrot, and celery and add to a food processor. Pulse until fine.
- Add veggies to the pan and cook for 8 minutes until fragrant.
- Chop your herbs finely and add to the veggies, cooking through for 1 minute.
- Add the lean ground beef and cook through for 8-10 minutes.
- Add red wine, tomato purée, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add chopped tomatoes, bring to the boil, then place a Parmesan rind on the top and put the lid on. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make a white sauce by melting butter, add flour and allow to cook out for 1 minute. Slowly add milk, allowing the flour to dissolve between each addition.
- Add cheddar to the sauce and thicken.
- Remove the Parmesan rind from the ragu and stir through.
- To assemble your lasagna – start with a spoon of ragu. Add some white sauce on top, then grated mozzarella, then lasagna sheets.
- Repeat until you reach the top. Top with more grated mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes – uncovering for 10 minutes at the end to brown.
Tomato and Asparagus Pasta
This simple and fresh pasta dish is one that is ideal as a midweek meal and will be filling as well as healthy.
- 250g penne pasta
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp basil
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 8 spears asparagus
- 50g grated mozzarella
- 80g Parmesan
- Cube your chicken and add to a pan with some oil, salt, and pepper. Cook completely through and then remove from the pan.
- Into the same pan, add some more oil, then a chopped garlic clove, halved cherry tomatoes, and basil. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Cook the penne and add it into the pan along with asparagus and chicken.
- Mix well and heat through. Add some mozzarella and stir through to melt.
- Serve and then top with Parmesan.
Fresh Chicken Pesto Pasta
Fresh, zesty, and healthy too – this pasta recipe is sure to be a hit on your Tik Tok channel and you can film this within a matter of half an hour for a simple midweek recipe.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 bunch basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100g pine nuts
- 100g Parmesan plus extra for serving
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200g pasta of your choice
- Season your chicken with salt and pepper and pan fry in oil for 5 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Once rested, cut your chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a blender, add your basil, garlic, lemon, Parmesan, pine nuts and olive oil. Blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions and drain, saving a small amount of the pasta water.
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a pan until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with Parmesan.